Place your logo on products that are both functional and meaningful to help with brand placement that will get the word out about your business and help your audience fall in love!
A brand’s logo placement is a key consideration when crafting the ultimate promotional marketing campaign. Just ask Starbucks. They had to repaint many of their delivery vans because its corporate branding changed from “Starbucks” to “Sucks” when the sliding door was open – making for the infamous Starbucks Sliding Door Van Fail. This is a popular example of a good logo placement gone wrong, which then changes how the public associates this messaging with their brand. Determining your logo placement requires a good amount of thought and TLC for a successful campaign that will have your customers falling head over heels in love with your company.
Logo Tips for Placement Dos and Don’ts
You can’t just put your logo on anything and everything without considering a few factors and logo tips. When you’re planning your upcoming promotional campaign for brand placement, ensure your logo is prominently displayed for all to see. Aim for a location that makes sense, and on products that pair with your brand’s overarching mission.
Here are some do’s and don’ts to make sure your brand placement is highlighted appropriately:
- Do: Take advantage of promotional gifts like calendars and day planners, as they can be customized to showcase your logo on a part of the product that isn’t affected when someone turns the page or flips to a new month. Make sure the logo placement or brand information is positioned where it will deliver maximum exposure.
- Don’t: Pay for advertising space without considering how appropriate that space is for your brand placement. Billboards and larger advertising initiatives can quickly eat up a tight budget. Consider the cost benefits before putting your brand on display.
- Do: Place your logo on items that can serve as alternative business cards. For example, a small, inexpensive flash drive makes a powerful promotional giveaway item because you can store your catalog or other relevant company data on it, saving paper and printing costs. Your customers and prospects will see your logo prominently displayed on the drive each time they access your company information.
- Don’t: Sacrifice quality for quantity. It may seem like an easy solution to put your logo on anything and everything possible, but make sure you’re attaching it to well-made promotional items that will readily associate your brand with something that has tangible value.
- Do: Align your logo with trends. When creating a promotional marketing campaign, keep in mind that tactile gifts are becoming increasingly popular these days. Stress balls are especially fun as a small but simple gift that can help raise brand awareness, while helping other decrease their stress.
When you’re ready to create greater visibility for your brand, keep in mind you not only have to create a great logo, you always have to place it in the right spot. By following these logo tips, your audience is sure to grow to love your brand even more than before. For more information about promotional marketing gifts, browse our catalog of customizable items and see where your brand logo placement will make the most impact.