Attach your brand to practical, professional, and understated with the promotional doctor style weekender tote bag.
In a loud world, many customers and clients appreciate a stylish yet understated accessory. Give them this promotional travel bag to remind them of your quiet commitment to their success as they travel for business or pleasure.
Features of the doctor style travel bag include:
- Made of durable, “600D” faux leather with a litchi (dimpled, or embossed) texture and metal accents. 600D (or “denier”) is a measurement of strength and durability. 600D material is commonly used to make luggage, duffel bags, and purses.
- Available in earth tones and complementary trim color.
- Includes zippered top closure and zippered interior security pocket.
- Carry-on bag measures 19 1/2" W x 13" H and is easily carried with the 54" padded adjustable shoulder strap or the 17" handles with handle wrap.
- 4 metal feet on the bottom of the bag keep bag and contents off dirty or wet surfaces.
- Covered bottom insert increases structure and support.
- Your logo is debossed on the front of the cell phone pocket on the front of the bag.
Your recipients will appreciate this low-key and on-trend doctor style travel bag, whether they’re traveling to a meeting or out of town.
Where does my logo go?
We deboss your logo on the pocket on the front of the bag within an imprint size of 2.5" W x 2" H.
What does “debossed” mean?
A debossed logo or image is stamped into a surface (in this case, the pocket of the doctor style weekender tote bag) using heat and metal so the logo is indented into the surface. An embossed logo or image, on the other hand, is raised up so it’s higher than the surface.
What is litchi?
Litchi, also called lychee, describes a faux leather that is embossed with a texture similar to the skin of the lychee fruit. Litchi faux leather has a dimpled, bumpy texture and is commonly used for mobile phone cases and wallets. The doctor style travel bag featured here is made of litchi textured faux leather.