An affordable step up from most reusable bags, your target audience will welcome these woven cotton tote bags with handles.
You can offer this zippered, reusable tote with pride to clients, customers, and others in your target audience. Tote bags are in style and this one combines a natural cotton canvas body with your choice of accent color for the handles and trim. The small cotton tote bags have 24” handles, making them easy to carry in the hand, on the arm, or over the shoulder.
- Give to all employees to mark a special event or anniversary.
- Distribute to day campers with your camp name and year on the pocket to give campers an immediate sense of community.
- Hand out at conferences and trade shows for an on-trend, highly reusable collateral-carrying bag.
- Create club spirit by customizing for your book club, non-profit, or craft group.
Features of these woven cotton tote bags with handles include:
- 24” handles for hand or shoulder carrying.
- 12 oz cotton canvas material is strong and natural looking.
- Body color is natural canvas and colored trim adds visual impact.
- Tote bags include zippered top for securing items plus front pocket for quick access to phones and keys.
- Size of 13-1/2” H x 17-3/4” W x 6" D is just right for daily use.
Your logo appears on the front pocket in your choice of color, within a space measuring 5" W x 4.5" H. When you purchase these custom totes in bulk with your logo front and center, you have a go-to giveaway many will appreciate.
How strong is 12 oz cotton canvas?
Cotton canvas varies in weight from 2 oz (ounces) up to 18 oz and beyond. The heavier the weight, the stronger the fabric. Two to 4 oz canvas is very thin and commonly used for making thin cotton bags. Ten oz canvas is commonly used for making high quality canvas tote bags, and is expected to last years. Twelve oz weight, like the woven cotton tote bags with handles featured here, is stronger than the 10 oz weight and gives the bag a more finished look. Twelve oz cotton canvas is commonly used for tote bags, drop cloths, rugged projects, and durable home décor. Cotton canvas weights of 14-18 ounces and above are commonly used for heavy duty totes, tool bags and directors’ chairs.
Where does my logo go?
We silkscreen your logo on the front pocket of these small cotton tote bags within a space of 5" W x 4.5" H.
How big is the bag?
The reusable tote measures 13-1/2” H x 17-3/4” W x 6" D.