Promote your brand and green habits with eco-friendly totes, drawstring bags, and backpacks. Promote your brand and green habits with eco-friendly totes, drawstring bags, and backpacks. Promote your brand and green habits with eco-friendly totes, drawstring bags, and backpacks. see less
When it comes to eco-friendly promotional bags, there are a lot of materials to choose from. Some bags are made from recycled materials, while others are made from naturally-occuring fabrics, like cotton and bamboo.
Cotton: natural cotton is one of the most popular materials for eco-friendly printed bags as it’s super strong. Cotton bags can easily hold all your shopping and make for a beautiful natural-coloured background for your imprint.
Paper: eco-friendly paper bags are great for restaurants and shops. You can find a selection of gift or tote bags that have been made from recycled paper in a rainbow of colours.
Bamboo: bamboo is also a strong material that’s naturally biodegradable and recyclable.
Jute: what’s jute, exactly? It’s naturally derived from plants native to India and creates a sturdy and durable fabric, making it perfect for eco-friendly tote bags.
Recycled Plastic: recycled plastic, or rPET, refers to bottles made of polyethylene terephthalate that have been recycled. Those bottles can be used to make packaging, more bottles, and, of course, promotional recycled bags.
Hemp: industrial hemp is a variety of the Cannabis plant and is one of the fastest growing plants on Earth. It’s known for its versatility--you’ll see paper, rope, clothing, paint, and bags made from the eco-friendly material.
To make your shopping experience a bit easier, we’ve rounded up our best-selling eco-friendly branded bags that we think you’ll love too.
● Colour Me Cotton Tote Bag: we love the pop-of-colour handles and sturdy 100% cotton bag that puts your logo front and centre.
● Eco-Friendly Kraft Paper Gayle Tote Bag: you don’t see too many reusable paper tote bags out there, so this eco-friendly shopping bag will automatically grab attention.
● Christa Natural Cotton Drawstring Backpack: drawstring backpacks are great for passing out at events, and this one makes a statement about your commitment to going green.
Branded recycled bags are a way to promote your brand and care for the Earth at the same time. These are our favourite eco-friendly printed bags made from recycled materials:
● Veggie rPET Mesh Food Bag: these are meant to replace single-use plastic bags at the grocery store and perfectly fit a few pieces of fruits and veggies.
● Recycled Plastic Noah Tote Bag: this eco-friendly tote bag is made from 80% recycled plastic and 20% polyester.
● Drawstring Bag in 100% Bio Material: we think this is one of the most unique options around, as it’s made from PLA, which is produced from renewable resources including the sugar in corn!
Eco-friendly promotional bags not only make sense for you and your customers, but also for the planet. We’re looking forward to helping you customise yours!