Your business name and slogan won’t be hidden on this camouflage print pen.
Are you in the camping, fishing, hunting or outdoor sports and recreation business? If so then these mossy oak camo pens were made for you.
With a wide-reaching, camouflage backdrop on the barrel of the pen, everyone who sees the pen will know right away it’s for an outdoor, sports-related business. The click action pen includes color-matching ends to offset your imprint.
- Your imprint message goes on the pen’s camouflage background
- Click-action, stick, ballpoint pen available in blue or black ink
- Soft contoured rubber grip area
- Prop 65 Compliant
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured by BIC®, a trusted industry leader for 45+ years
- Comes with a 1 year, 100% satisfaction guarantee
What does Mossy Oak mean?
The term Mossy Oak refers to the camouflage-like color pattern on the pen’s background. Comprised of shades of green, gray, brown and tan, it was designed to resemble the natural landscape of a wooded forest.
Do the pocket clips on the pens easily break?
BIC® Clic Stic® pens come with flexible yet break-resistant pocket clips.
Where did the BIC pen come from?
The BIC pen came from France and was developed by a businessman named Marcel Bich. He later dropped the “h” from his name and called his plastic, ballpoint pen a “Bic.”