Boost Your Brand with Promotional Car Accessories
Whether you own a car dealership or auto body shop, promotional auto accessories can make effective, affordable giveaways. (Especially when you consider how much time people spend in their cars!) Our auto promotional products include ice scrapers, license plate frames, travel tumblers, and more, all waiting for your unique branding. Products like these are great giveaways for anyone in the auto industry who wants to keep their brand close to their customers' cars.
What Are Promotional Products for Cars?
When it comes to promotional car accessories, you’ll find classic giveaway goodies like ice scrapers, tire pressure gauges, USB chargers, emergency tool sets, and auto document cases at Pens.com. All of these items can be personalized to include the name of your company, contact information, logos and more. In many cases, several styles and colours are also available.
What Other Auto Promotional Products are Available?
In addition to the tried-and-true personalized car accessories we just mentioned, there are plenty of other promotional products that are great for businesses in the auto industry. Here are some other ideas to get you inspired.
- Travel Mugs & Tumblers: Though not necessarily a custom car accessory, any travel tumbler is sure to spend a lot of time in a car cup holder. After all, who wants to hit the road without a hot cup of coffee?
- Magnetic Calendars: Combine something useful—a magnetic calendar—with your business contact info to create a car promotional product that will keep your brand top of mind. When customers are ready to buy a new car or get an oil change, you’ll be the first business they think of!
- Keychains: When it comes to promotional products for cars, it doesn’t get more on-brand than a keychain! Surprise them with a shiny new keychain when they come to pick up their car—complete with your logo and contact information, of course!
- Flashlights: A flashlight always comes in handy, whether customers decide to fix a flat tire themself or wait for a tow truck. Add your brand to a flashlight keychain or light bar to create a compact promotional car accessory that any customer will appreciate.
- Pens: You can never have too many logo pens! Keep them handy to have customers sign invoices and encourage them to take one home.
When Should I Give Out Promotional Car Accessories?
There are plenty of ways to get your auto brand out there with custom car accessories. Here are some of the places you can pass out your new promotional items.
- Trade shows: If you’re showcasing your brand at an industry expo or trade show, make sure to bring some car promotional items to give away.
- Customer gifts: Show appreciation to customers for their business with a higher-value item, like an insulted travel tumbler. They’ll get a reminder of your brand every morning with their coffee!
- In-store freebies: Whether you own a dealership or body shop, surprise and delight customers with some low-cost auto promotional products they can grab on their way home. Think: keychains, magnets, pens, and more!
- Local marketing: Get the word out in your neighborhood with door hangers, flyers, magnets, and more. You never know when someone will need a mechanic or a new car...so make sure your business is top of mind with car promotional products.