You already have my logo on file—do I need to upload it again?
No, once you’ve uploaded your logo successfully, we have it on file. You can view your logo(s) in the My Account section.
Will I see a preview of my imprint on the product?
Yes! You’ll see a preview of your imprint on the product before you place your order. To ensure that your text is produced properly, please type directly into the text fields provided. Note that pasting copy could result in errors.
What are the artwork requirements?
Your logo, trademark, or special lettering must be a minimum of 300 dpi in PC compatible format and follow the formats and specifications indicated below:
- Preferred formats: AI (Adobe Illustrator), EPS, PDF and CDR (Corel Draw); from vector-based applications.
- PSD (Photoshop), PDF and Corel Draw. 300 dpi TIFF or JPEG files are subject to a $12.50 redraw fee.
- We cannot accept faxes, copies, or images pulled from the Internet.
- File size should not exceed 2 MB.
- For all logo orders, your imprint will be auto-sized for maximum impact.
Art may be delivered by methods indicated below:
- PC compatible CD
Can I use artwork with multiple colors?
Yes, just be advised that it may result in an additional setup charge and it is not accepted for laser, silkscreen, translucent, paper, or holographic foil-wrapped products.