Ready… Set… Order! It’s time to score some big points with the football fanatics in your life – and it’s never been easier! Our full assortment of personalized NFL gifts are inventive, powerful, and full of value – just like the top NFL players today! Gifts that combine these three key characteristics will excite your lucky recipients, and they’ll deliver a return on investment that is undeniable. To help you make lasting connections with your personal acquaintances and professional relationships, we’ve assembled a full roster of top-performing, personalized NFL products that will delight football fans of all ages. Best of all, they can be customized with a personal name of your choice for a truly custom gift.
As keyboards and touchscreens continue to dominate our daily lives, the handwritten word has become something of an artform
Imagine how the world changed in the 1970s, as the introduction of the microprocessor led to the adoption of early compact business computers in the workplace. Computers became a viable office tool in 1977, when the first purpose-built microcomputers came to market. Interestingly enough, this was the first year that we celebrated National Handwriting Day. Every year since 1977, individuals from around the nation have recognized this day as a celebration of all things handwritten.
Think about the last time that somebody walked by your desk and said “wow that is a really neat…anything!” Chances are that your personal workspace is a utilitarian zone that is in need of a serious makeover – maybe it needs a touch of color or a host of new office items to increase the fun factor and make your life easier. Either way, consider the following seven personalized office items to add a touch of class, color, and usefulness to your workspace:
Custom desk calendar: if your old, marked up, and uninspiring desk calendar takes center stage on your work desk, you might want to consider replacing it with a new, full-color design. Custom calendars are available today with beautiful natural scenes, automotive themes, or virtually any type of graphics or images you are looking for.
Stress balls are designed to induce relaxation and create a sense of peace – here are seven awesome things that you can do with stress balls to minimize anxiety, relax the body, and simply feel better
Most of us are familiar with stress balls. Whether you have one sitting on your desk right now, or you have seen them used in a comical sense among stressed out office workers on TV, there is no doubt that stress balls have arrived in offices across the world – and for good reason! Research shows that using a stress ball can actually enhance emotional stability and deliver significant physical benefits. Knowing this, make sure that you not only have stress balls in your office or workspace, but that you provide them for your customers or prospects to help them improve their sense of positive energy. Here are seven awesome things that you can do with stress balls today to create a better sense of well-being:
1. Tone your muscles: even if you aren’t experiencing stress or anxiety, simply squeezing a stress ball firmly in the hands can help to strengthen the muscles of the forearm, wrists, and hands in no time at all. You can do this practically anywhere – in the office, at home while watching TV, or even in the car.
2. Relax during meetings: many of us feel that our work weeks are nothing more than a series of meetings. If you find yourself getting tired, irritated, bored, or simply disinterested during one of your business meetings, consider using a stress ball to keep your hands occupied and your mind at peace.
3. Play an office game: just because you are at work doesn’t mean you can’t have a little bit of fun. Create an office game that involves tossing your stress ball around the room, earning points along the way for various achievements. Or, try to see how many times you can toss a stress ball back and forth before someone drops it. Whether you decide to do this when the boss is around – that is up to you!
4. Create promotional giveaway packages: if you are planning to market your business or organization at an upcoming large-scale event, like a tradeshow or conference, create preassembled stress reduction packages for your clients or prospects. These gift packs can include a custom stress ball, a back massager, and some custom candies – or anything else that you feel will bring a smile to someone’s face.
5. Play games with your kids: use your stress ball to play catch with your kids at home, without fear of punching a hole in your window glass or putting a bruise on someone’s nose. You can bring several of these home to let your kids learn to juggle without fear, or conduct some informal batting practice in the basement.
6. Massage your feet: during work hours, slip off your shoes under your desk and roll your feet on a couple of stress balls on the ground. This can stimulate acupressure points that provide calming benefits, as well as a boost to your creative thinking abilities.
7. Enhance communication at home: ask your kids or spouse how their day was, and then sit back and listen quietly until it is your time to hold the stress ball. This helps to encourage communication, while minimizing disruptions.
Small Business Saturday celebrates all that is unique and important about our domestic small businesses – and it has helped to shine a light on this key component of our economy since 2010. Promote your small business this November!
On November 27, 2010, American Express decided to launch a unique and focused campaign that encouraged individuals across the nation to support small, local businesses. The day became official in 2011, with a huge outpouring of support from government officials, business leaders, and more – all with the mission to help encourage greater patronage of small businesses in America. Between November 24 and November 25, 2012, research shows that just under 74 million people went out to shop at a small business. In 2013, 1,450 local organizations formed to lend support to Small Business Saturday – creating rallying groups called Neighborhood Champions. And in 2014, an estimated $14.3 billion was spent at small independent businesses on that year’s Small Business Saturday. The impact of this program has been far-reaching and has helped small businesses to increase their viability within their market – as well as their overall visibility.
You know the type — they are consistently five minutes early to the morning conference call. They always have their reporting in on time, and they seem to work through their vacation days as if wearing a badge of honor. On the other end of the spectrum is that one office compatriot who takes great pleasure in being the office comedian. From planning birthday pranks to showing the latest goofy online video clip to dozens of your peers, there is always going to be “that guy.” These players are easy to spot, but one of the hardest assessments to make is one that requires a bit of self-reflection – specifically, where do you fit in? Until now, determining your role in the office has been a less-than-exact science. But now you can narrow it down and make a much clearer determination as to your office personality by taking a quick quiz that was created by the workplace experts at Pens.com. Once complete, you’ll know whether you’re a historian, politician, workaholic, or other unique character within the workplace.
If you are looking for the ideal promotional giveaway item, regardless of the industry in which you operate, you’ll want to consider adding a batch of promotional sunglasses to your marketing toolkit. Sunglasses are ideal because they combine all of the key attributes for any effective promotional gift – they are seriously useful, ideal for men and women and those of all ages, and they can sourced at factory-direct prices today. Plus, you can use personalized sunglasses to market your business or organization regardless of the time of year or the promotion you’re supporting.
Your customers will absolutely love your thoughtful gift, and we’re confident that they’ll adore wearing one of our unique and stylish choices. Best of all, you’ll have the ability to designate your choice of customized imprint. Include a personalized marketing message, a seasonal advertisement, your business contact information, address, or website, or simply your logo for an attractive, understated look. The majority of our sunglasses are sized to accommodate several lines of text – most permitting up to 25 characters per line so you can fit your entire message with ease.
National Pen CEO and President, Dave Thompson, was interviewed by Retail Touch Points on the company’s decision to implement a new e-Commerce platform and the effect it has had on business.
“What has surprised us most is that we thought our new e-Commerce customers would be more transactional than loyal. But we’ve found that retention is higher than normal; average annual spend is outside normal; and we’re attracting a new, different type of customer.”
With so many promotional gifts available today that are geared towards fun in the summer sun, you’ll add serious marketing power to your promotional arsenal when you focus on summer-themed gifts!
When it comes to finding the absolute best promotional gifts on the market today, ensure that you source items that combine real-world utility, a reasonable price point, and long-term durability. To add even greater potency to your suite of offerings, consider adding several variants that tag on to a seasonal theme. We’re right in the swing of summer right now, so take the time to add summer-themed gifts to your marketing toolkit and you’ll fare better when it comes to targeting the key players within your industry.
Give your customers and prospective clients even more reason to love this season with incredibly enticing promotional gifts that can make summer even better. From gifts that enhance backyard BBQs to those that make days at the beach even more pleasant, you’ll delight the lucky recipients in your industry, while reinforcing the importance of your mutually beneficial relationship.
National Pen President and CEO, Dave Thompson, contributed a piece to Entrepreneur Magazine regarding how to expand your custom’s lifetime value.
Thompson states that the lifetime value of a client can be determined by something as simple as what month they actually become a patron. When they become a patron determines whether or not the company has the opportunity to capture sales in the off-season, when these patrons would not normally make purchases. Even though this concept sounds simple, most companies do not follow it as frequently because they get caught up in the factor of the cost-per-customer acquisition that may be higher during the off-season. The main point of Thompson’s article is that going the extra mile and spending a little bit more in the short-term to acquire customer purchases in the off-season is what yields a greater lifetime customer value.