Offer your conference, trade show, or seminar attendees an instant mini workout with this yoga fitness stretch band, customized with your logo.
Anyone on the road could use a stretch. And when it comes to trade shows and other industry events or training seminars, a good stretch can counter the stiffness that comes with days of break-out sessions and panel discussions, sitting in stiff chairs or hunched over notepads or tablets.
- Hand out as part of a “stand and stretch” break during long training sessions or presentations.
- Give to employees to keep at their desk for muscle stretches throughout the workday.
- Promote your fitness or wellness center by giving the yoga elastic resistance bands to your customers.
The yoga fitness stretch band is great for doing upper body mini band exercises such as the pulldown, triceps overhead extension, cross chest triceps pushdown, and scapular fly.
- Handles lock together with a simple twist for easy storage.
- Made of latex which resists elongation when stretched.
- Measures 19" W x 2-1/2" H.
If your business is about taking charge, keeping fit, self-realization or self-improvement, your logo on this yoga fitness stretch band will get the message and the motivation across to your target audience.
Is a yoga strap the same as a resistance band?
The main difference between a strap and a resistance band is that a strap is usually not elastic. For some poses in yoga, the goal of the strap is not resistance but rather, holding the body in a specific place or position through firm, unyielding support. The resistance band, on the other hand, does not hold taut when elongated.
How do people use yoga stretch bands?
Yoga stretch bands like this one are used in pilates, yoga, physical therapy, and other stretch and workout routines. They promote muscle and joint health in the upper body through resistance training of muscles in both shortening and elongating phases.
What are popular yoga band stretches?
These custom yoga elastic resistance bands are well suited for upper body mini band exercises such as the pulldown, triceps overhead extension, cross chest triceps pushdown, and scapular fly.