Do you think AI, space travel, 3D printing, and anything sponsored by Elon Musk have cornered the market on trendy tech innovations? Think again! Behold, the custom can coolers of today, tomorrow, and beyond! You’re about to find out why promotional can coolers are more ready than ever to rock your branding in 2023.
Back in the 1980’s, that decade of dolphin shorts and disco balls, when they were invented, a drink can cooler was most likely a Styrofoam can cooler or a foam can cooler. But today is a different story when it comes to keeping drinks cold and your name on display. Options include non-tipping can coolers, insulated can coolers made of stainless steel, combo can coolers that can hold a can, a bottle, or direct liquid, and even can coolers that hold two cans (because aren’t we all double-fisted at heart?). Along with other can cooler brands, Koozie®, a leader in can coolers, has a host of new Koozie brand material and design options including beverage holders made of metal or designed to fit bottles of wine. Read on to find out the latest in promotional can coolers for icy cold drinks and smoking hot branding!
What Is a Can Cooler?
A can cooler is a sleeve, usually including a bottom, that covers the outside of a can to help keep it cold and to prevent condensation from forming on the outside of the can. Often made of foam, neoprene, or metal, can coolers come in a variety of colors, sizes, and shapes, and are designed for both cans and bottles. Due to their relatively low price point and high visibility at social events, promotional can coolers are a popular branding tool.
Why Are Can Coolers So Cool?
Whether we’re talking 2023 or 1981 (when the insulated drink cozy, as it was called, was invented), can coolers just keep giving—giving colder drinks, drier hands, a better grip, and also an element of mystery about what exactly’s on the inside of that neoprene sleeve? The benefits of the can cooler are many, including:
- Keeps drinks cold for longer
- Prevents condensation from forming so hands stay dry
- Offers a secure, comfortable grip
- Low priced
- Adds style to any event
- Easy to personalize a promotional bottle cooler or can cooler with your logo, campaign, or ad message
Which Types of Can Coolers Should I Consider in 2023?
Check out the latest and most popular types of can coolers for 2023. Add your logo or ad message to keep your name top of mind at events where memories are made.
- Collapsible Can Coolers: Great for mass mailings, big parties, and conveniently storing in a back pocket for tailgating, a collapsible can cooler keeps drinks cold, hands dry, spirits high and your price per piece low-low-low!
- Neoprene Can Coolers: Neoprene is a synthetic rubber material often used for wetsuits. It is more durable than foam, usually thinner for a lower profile look, and better at keeping drinks cold. This KOOZIE® Collapsible Neoprene Can Kooler folds flat for easy storage in a purse, pocket, or inclusion in a direct mail piece.
- Metal Can Coolers: Elegant affairs warrant an upgrade to any canned drink, and this Engraved Swig Life™ 12 oz. Golf Partee Skinny Can Cooler is dressed to impress. Because of the metal construction, this style has the added benefit of being a non-tipping can cooler, making it safe to set down without spilling.
- Sustainable Can Coolers: Your recipients can feel good about their chilled drinks when their can cooler is sustainable! This KOOZIE® Eco-Friendly Collapsible Can Kooler is made from recycled foam for feel-good vibe.
- Multi-Function Can Coolers: Want to get maximum brand visibility on your promotional can cooler? Choose a multi-function option like this KOOZIE® 15 oz. 3-in-1 Tumbler & Can Cooler and your recipients can sport your name no matter what’s in hand, including a can, bottle, or hot cup of coffee poured directly inside! Like insulated can coolers made of metal, the multi-function can cooler style tends to keeps drinks colder even longer thanks to double-walled stainless steel, vacuum insulation, copper lining, a lid, or all of the above!
- Sports-Themed Can Coolers: Whether your recipient’s on the sidelines at their kid’s t-ball game or tailgating at the company’s football outing, a sport-themed can cooler like this Baseball Can Holder adds fun and frivolity to the day while ensuring your brand is in on the action.
How Do I Know What Type of Can Cooler Is Best for My Brand?
Here a few tips on how to pick the best promotional can cooler for your customers, your event, and your brand:
- Beverage Type and Size: I’ll have what she’s having! Can coolers are not just for cans and not just for beer. The latest in can coolers for 2023 are designed to fit all size of cans and bottles, even including full size wine bottles.
- Budget: Yes, you actually can spend a lot on a can cooler! If your recipient is a prospect you’re including in a mass direct mail campaign, a collapsible can cooler at a lower price point will work best. Foam can coolers are the most lightweight and inexpensive. On the other hand, to show love to a valued client group or an awesome team at work, stainless steel can coolers go the extra mile with durability, versatility, and insulation.
- Occasion: Is your event a splits on the bar type affair, or a work holiday party? We know that on the odd and unfortunate occasion, the two types can (accidentally) co-occur, but in most cases, just as attire and comport differ, your keg party can cooler is a different beast from what your recipients will sport at a landscaped lawn party.
What Are Top Brands of Promotional Can Coolers to Customize?
The biggest brands in can coolers offer promotional can coolers as well! Look for brands such as KOOZIE® can coolers, Halcyon®, Columbia®, SwigLife™, and more.
Where Can I See More Can Cooler Ideas?
Check out our full selection of promotional can and bottle coolers to find the perfect match for your small business. We are always enhancing our selection of promotional can coolers, including an upcoming two-can cooler and a large capacity can cooler designed for a bottle of wine. From basic to best in class, the right can cooler keeps your name in hand at your next event.