Cool Branding, Made Portable: Custom Coolers with Logo
From corporate picnics to laidback beach days, branded coolers are an essential for keeping drinks and snacks perfectly cool...and putting your branding front and center. Browse a variety of custom lunch bags and promotional coolers, in different styles, sizes, and colours, to find the perfect one to display your logo.
What kinds of promotional coolers are there?
When it comes to custom coolers with logos, there are a variety of styles to choose from. Think about when you plan to give away these coolers, or what your clients will like best, before you place your branded cooler order.
- Can Cooler Bags: Designed to hold anything from a 6-pack to a 40-rack of cans, these boxy custom cooler bags stow easily in golf carts for easy access.
- Cooler Totes: These tote-style bags are super versatile—they're great for days by the pool or picnics in the park, or even sporting events.
- Cooler Backpacks: Perfect for your more adventurous clients, insulated promotional backpack coolers are great for rugged hikes and long bike rides.
- Rolling Coolers: No need to lift a heavy cooler for camping trips or tailgates—a high-capacity custom rolling cooler makes for easy transport.
- Insulated Lunch Bags: Give customers a reminder of your brand when they pack their lunch every day in a branded cooler!
- KOOZIE Coolers: Everyone’s favourite can kooler brand makes some great full-sized custom coolers, too! Check out the full range of KOOZIE promotional products from this famous brand.
When should I give away branded coolers?
Promotional coolers make excellent giveaways at a variety of events—and they’re a more seasonal option than standard custom bags or shopping totes. Here are some places that are perfect for a cooler giveaway:
- Sponsor swag: If you’re doing some goodwill in the community by sponsoring a golf tournament or local sports team, get your brand front-and-center by giving away branded coolers.
- Ready-to-buy merch: Do you run a seasonal business? Sell branded coolers in your merch shop so customers can take home a memento of their getaway.
- Raffle prize: Attending an event or looking to get some new leads? Order a more premium cooler style, like a rolling option, and fill it with local concessions and delicious goodies before you raffle it off.