Make Every Sip Count with Custom Plastic Cups
Whether you’re sponsoring a local festival or hosting a theme party, there’s a lot to love about promotional plastic cups. Aside from building credibility for your business, plastic cups with logos put your brand right into customer hands—and since they’re reusable, they’re a great way to keep your business top-of-mind long after your special event ends.
When Should I use Promotional Plastic Cups for My Business?
There are an endless number of ways to use custom plastic cups for business. Here are a few ideas to inspire you.
- Trade show swag: In a sea of water bottles, stand out with a custom plastic cup with your logo!
- Business events: If you’re hosting an in-store event, tie the whole thing together with plastic cups with your company logo.
- Eatery drinkware: Do you run a casual restaurant or bar? Build credibility for your business and create a cohesive customer experience by offering beverages in branded plastic cups.
- Café to-go cups: Make sure your branding gets out the door with custom plastic cups. Better yet, choose a style that comes with a lid and straw for easy sipping.
What Else Can Custom Plastic Cups Be Used For?
Custom plastic cups are useful for non-business events, too—they're a great way to highlight a special theme or milestone event.
- Custom plastic cups for weddings: Planning a wedding reception? Make your drinkware stand out by adding the couple’s monogram or initials, or a design in their event colors.
- Custom plastic cups for party: Whether you’re hosting a yuletide celebration or a mid-summer pool party, elevate your event with custom plastic cups.
What Kinds of Promotional Plastic Cups Are Available?
Custom plastic cups come in a wide range of sizes, shapes, and styles—so whatever you’re planning, you can find the perfect promotional cup. Here are some of the different kinds of promotional cups you can customize at Pens.com:
- Stadium Cups: Custom stadium cups are one of the most popular styles of branded plastic cup. They get their name because they’re styled after the cups you’d find at a stadium sporting event—and they’re typically sold in high-capacity sizes, like 16 oz and 32 oz.
- Custom Mood Cups: Delight your customers with custom color changing cups. Available in a variety of color combinations, these cups change color depending on the temperature of the drink.
- Cups with Lids & Straws: Custom plastic cups with lids and straws are perfect if you're serving to-go drinks—or just want to prevent spills!
What Should I Put on My Promotional Plastic Cups?
A custom plastic cup is like a blank canvas for your branding...so, make the most of it! In addition to your business name and logo, here are some other things to include in your branded plastic cup to make sure you’re getting the most out of your design:
- Your phone number and/or website
- Your social media handles
- Your slogan or tagline
- A QR code that links to your menu or website
- Information about an upcoming event or sale
- A seasonal or holiday design