Ensconce yourself in warmth this winter with the Sherpa lined plaid throw blanket.
Get cozy for the night with this soft touch throw blanket with faux wool lining that feels real. Though it’s lightweight, this large, 50 x 60 inch red plaid blanket with Sherpa lining will keep you cozy and warm all night long.
You’ll love the traditional red, black and tan pattern that has a cabin-in-the-woods familiarity. This Sherpa lined, plaid throw blanket packs away nicely for camping trips, picnics or outdoor concerts. It’s large enough to adequately cover two or three people and provides just enough protection to keep everyone cozy.
This plaid throw comes packaged with an elegant, black grosgrain ribbon so you’re certain to make a lasting impression.
- Plaid colored throw blanket is designed with a red, black and tan pattern
- Polyester blanket with Sherpa lining feels soft
- Blanket is a large, 50" H x 60" W
- Imprint your company name and logo on the corner, PVC patch
- Comes packaged and tied with black grosgrain ribbon
- Comes with a 1 year, 100% satisfaction guarantee
What is Sherpa lining?
Sherpa is a synthetically manufactured wool that’s commonly used in winter clothing such as jackets, coats, boots and blankets. Though it’s made out of polyester, it has deep piles or strands and fiber hairs that lie down rather than stand straight up. These features create a soft touch and thickness that is similar to wool.