Our picks for showing thanks to your top clients.
Manhattan Paragon Pen Gift Set
- Two gifts in one
- Imprinted with your logo
- Arrives in a beautiful box
with code GIFTGUIDE
Shop All Gift Sets
Top Four Reasons Pens Are the Best Holiday Gift Ideas for Clients
Here at National Pen, we eat, sleep and breathe customized pens from soft-grip contour pens perfect for everyday use to chrome-accented pens ideal for your most valuable clients. Though we manufacture and sell personalized stationery, calendars and other office and business supplies, pens are the heart of our business and who we are as a company. We may be a little biased, but here are the top four reasons why pens make for the best holiday gifts for clients:
- Pens are everywhere: From your desk to your pocket and from your briefcase or purse to your countertop, pens are ubiquitous and ever-present. Why not give the best holiday gifts for clients that they’ll always have on-hand? With your company name and logo precisely etched on the barrel, your business name will stay with your clients wherever they go.
- Pens are practical: When searching for client Christmas gift ideas, why not give them something they’ll actually use. Some corporate holiday gifts such as paperweights or metal balance balls appear luxurious but offer little in terms of practicality. Customized promotional pens, either comfortable contour pens or a flashlight-fitted lantern options, are convenient writing tools your clients will use every single day.
- Pens are economical: You want to offer a quality gift they’ll enjoy while also still staying within your gift-giving budget. With custom promotional pens, you can do both. Choose from smooth-writing gel-ink pens, dual-function stylus pens, or customized holiday pen and pencil gift sets. With the polish and refinement of these engraved pens, your clients will think you spent a lot more than you did.
- Pens offer universal appeal: Gift cards to specialty stores, white elephant presents, or gifts that suggest improvement can fall flat and disappoint. Pens make for excellent client Christmas gift ideas because they offer near-universal appeal. And because pens are used by almost everyone in the office from the executive leadership team to managers, sales reps, accountants and office assistants, it’s hard to go wrong with this popular Christmas gifts for business clients.
Few corporate holiday gifts offer as much value and functionality -- for such a small investment -- as custom promotional pens. Everyone benefits in that your clients receive a quality, memorable gift they can use year-round and you can keep your name right where they can see it. What other corporate holiday gift can say that?