Encourage your customers to chill at the beach or sing show tunes in the shower with these custom portable bluetooth waterproof speakers.
With the mobile odyssey bluetooth speaker you can offer your customers and target audience a useful gift to enhance their fun and spread the word about your brand.
- The small waterproof bluetooth speaker will be a welcome, high-end handout at conferences and tradeshows.
- Give this speaker as a gift with purchase if you’re in the water sports or equipment industry.
- Offer as a “thank you” gift to donors supporting your cause at a certain level.
- Help new students settle in to dorm life with their own portable bluetooth waterproof speakers for the shower, quad, or sports courts.
The speaker is gray and your logo is imprinted in full color on the front, either above or below the control buttons. Other features include:
- Bluetooth range is 10 meters (33 feet), perfect for pool, shower, beach, or boat.
- Enjoy up to 6 hours of playback via Bluetooth, enough time for hours of music to accompany water-based fun.
- Recharges in 2-3 hours (USB to DC 5V recharging cable included).
- Features a suction cup and hook to attach to many surfaces.
- Five operating buttons include power, play/pause, skip forward, skip backward, and phone button for hands-free and conference calls.
- Storage pouch keeps speaker safe and cable handy.
The portable bluetooth waterproof speaker imprinted with your logo is a great way to attach your brand to fun focused technology without concern for rain, wet, or splashing.
How big is the speaker?
The mobile odyssey bluetooth speaker measures 3 1/2" W x 1 1/2" H x 3 1/2" L. Your logo will appear in full color on the front with an imprint size of 1" W x 2/5" H.
What is the speaker made of?
The speaker material is ABS plastic, a sturdy, recyclable plastic that is used for things like camera housings, LEGO® building bricks, and computer keyboard keys.
What devices are compatible with the speaker?
Use the Bluetooth speaker through a smartphone or through video chat programs like Skype, iChat or Google Talk.