Put Your Name in Their Hands with Personalized Tumblers
Relevant and contextually cool, personalized tumblers are the promotional giveaway customers will want to get their hands on. Because everyone needs to stay hydrated – and wants to save money -- custom tumblers from National Pen offer wide appeal.
Benefits of Custom Tumbler Cups
Useful and long lasting, personalized tumblers have the power to put your branding in front of your customers – and their customers, coworkers and partners – day after day. But that’s just the beginning.
Personalized Tumblers Attract Quality Leads That Convert
Securing and converting leads is the end goal of any serious marketing campaign. Recent studies suggest that higher priced promotional products such as tumblers convert better because they attract people who are intentional about doing business with your company.
Offer Actual Value -- and Perceived Value -- with Personalized Tumblers
Though cheap giveaways are great for certain occasions, higher value promotional products such as custom tumbler cups tend to offer a greater impact. This is particularly true for the under 40 crowd, who lean heavily toward stylish and environmentally friendly products they’ll keep and reuse for a long time.
More than high usability, custom tumblers offer cultural relevancy and a high perceived value. This means that people want them because they’re viewed as trendy and fashion forward. That’s an intangible asset you can’t put a price on.
Incorporate Custom Tumblers as Part of Your Social Media Strategy
On average, millennials spend more than 6 hours per week on social media; it’s the most effective place to advertise to this generation. Consider the low-cost advertising value of someone posting a selfie with your logoed tumbler saying, “Best Trade Show Swag Ever! #yourcompanyname” For this to happen, however, you have to offer personalized tumblers that people will be motivated so share.
Build a Tiered Giveaway Strategy Using Custom Tumbler Cups
Custom tumblers can also be used as part of a multi-layer promotional strategy. For instance, set up less expensive promotional items at your table such as pens, keychains, and bags that folks can just come up and grab.
In addition to low cost freebies, offer upgraded personalized tumblers to those who sign up for your mailing or schedule an appointment with you. This strategy allows you to have both a broad and narrow promotional reach without leaving anyone out. If you want tradeshow attendees to clear a path to your booth, then you must offer giveaways that are worth the trek.
What’s In, What’s Out? Stay on Trend with Custom Tumblers
Selecting the best personalized tumblers for your event can be challenging with so many styles to choose from. Here’s a rundown of what’s currently popular:
- Promotional Goes Retail: Particularly for those under 40, promotional products that imitate retail products are in demand. Customers want stylish, personalized tumblers -- with your branding – that look like ones they’d buy at the store.
- Super Long-lasting: Vacuum custom tumblers, which were one of the top 10 most sought after promotional items in 2017, are looking to remain hot in 2018 as well. These custom stainless steel tumblers, which can often start out at a higher price point, keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold all day long.
- Sufficiently Long-lasting: Double-walled, insulated plastic tumblers come at a lower price point but offer many of the same benefits as custom stainless steel tumblers. Great for everyday use, they keep hot beverages hot and cold beverages cold for about two hours.
- Budget-minded: Excellent for cold drinks, plastic custom tumbler cups with straws and lids serve as a great, lower- or mid-priced giveaway option. They allow for a wide range of color and design options and come in single or double walled varieties. Stuff them with keychains, pens, magnets and other small items for added fun.
- Bold Colors: Pantone (Ultra Violet) as well as other bold attention-getting colors are big for 2018 and offer attention-getting visibility for your branding. Plastic personalized tumblers are available in a wide variety of colors and styles, so you can mix and match, upgrade or downgrade, accordingly.
- Textured: While sleek and shiny custom tumbler cups continue to have appeal, the current trend gravitates toward those with grainy, matte, and tactile surfaces. Among high-gloss, high-polish tumblers screaming for attention, your understated personalized tumbler can stand apart by being subtle.
- Eco-Friendly: Environmentally aware products such as reusable personalized tumblers continue to be in style. Specifically, 42% of all people -- and 57% of those under 35 -- have a more favorable opinion of a business or organization if they receive an environmentally friendly promotional product from them.
Q & A for Personalized Tumblers:
What’s the difference between vacuum and double-walled custom tumblers?
- Vacuum tumblers, which typically come as custom stainless steel tumblers, create an airless space that prevents heat from escaping. This convection function sustains your drink’s temperature for 8 hours (hot) and 12 hours (cold).
- Double-walled or insulated tumblers provide insulation using an inner and outer wall with air in between. Sufficient for everyday use, plastic tumblers keep your coffee hot for up to two hours.
What are other differences between custom stainless steel tumblers and plastic ones?
- Besides insulation level, stainless steel tumblers are heavy-duty and can last for several years even with everyday use. Plastic ones are sturdy and can last a while but generally not as long as steel.
- Stainless steel tumblers are comprised of natural materials so they’re completely free of chemicals. Plastic, which is commonly used for food packaging, is made from a chemical process; look for BPA-free to ensure optimal safety.
- Lastly, stainless steel options tend to come in at a higher price point with fewer design choices while plastic custom tumblers come in at a lower price point and offer more design options.
Do custom tumbler cups fit in cup holders?
For your convenience, most personalized tumblers are made to fit in standard automobile cup holders.
Are custom tumblers dishwasher safe?
That depends on the material.
- Custom stainless steel tumblers should not be put in the dishwasher because it can corrode the metal.
- Thicker plastic tumblers such as those made by Tritan are generally considered dishwasher safe (top rack only) but repeat use can begin to wear down the silkscreen printing.
- Thinner, single layer plastic custom tumblers may not be dishwasher safe because the high temperatures may melt the plastic. As such, handwashing is recommended.
- In addition, the high temperatures of the dishwasher can compromise the effectiveness of the vacuum seal. Water can seep between the insulated layers and be difficult to get out.
What's the difference between a tumbler and a glass?
Custom tumbler cups are any beverage holder with straight rather than round sides and that lack a stem or a handle. In ordinary terms, a glass can simply be any vessel from which you drink.
How can custom tumblers save people money and reduce waste?
Starbucks and many other coffee shops offer reduced pricing for those who bring their own reusable custom tumbler cups. Americans throw away 50 billion paper cups every year. You can be part of the solution – and elevate the perception of your brand – by giving away promotional products that are money saving and environmentally conscious.