Bring the Magic With Corporate Christmas Gifts & Festive Favourites
It’s that festive time of year again, which means you need to find the perfect gift for the ones that matter the most to your business. Take a look at some of our most popular gifts specially curated to bring the season’s cheer to your top clients and executives. Customise and share the best bags, bottles, pens and more all at special bulk pricing – so every business Christmas gift saves you money so you can buy more gifts!
What Kinds of Gifts Do Executives and Top Clients Like?
If you really want to impress an executive or top client, give them something of the best quality that they can use. Business clients and executives won't be as impressed by a stadium cup or stick pen. When you really want to impress the most impressive people, look for something unique. Need some inspiration? Here are a few of our recommendations for the perfect Christmas gift that suits any executive or client.
- Laptop bags: Executives are busy people, and busy people need a stylish and convenient way to bring their work around with them wherever they go. Whether it’s a backpack or a messenger-style shoulder bag, laptop bags put your brand in the centre of any executive’s life.
- On-trend totes: Need something to send home with high profile guests after a Christmas party? Boat totes and other trendy tote styles turn a cluster of promotional products into the ultimate goodie bag that will bring your top clients and executives back to your events year after year.
- Travel tumblers: A hot drink on-the-go is just what your top clients and executives need to get them through the day. So why not let them look good drinking their favourite beverages with a stylish promotional travel mugs?
- Luxury metal pens: Branded pens make a statement every time they’re used, so find the most luxurious style so your top clients and executives can sign their documents, cheques and more with confidence — all with your logo in hand!
- Modern coffee mugs: Don’t give your best clients just any old coffee mug for their desk. Find the ones with modern elements like tapered sides, angled handles and multi-coloured glazes so they look like a corporate winner every time they reach for your branded gift. Newer styles like these make excellent Christmas gifts for clients — especially when filled with festive treats!
- Tasteful water bottles: Whether your recipients love the gym or just need something stylish to help them stay hydrated, a high-quality printed water bottle offers a great way to connect with their needs. Give them the best with aluminium or other top-shelf materials that will turn your gift from thoughtful to generous.
How Can I Say Thank You With End-of-Year or Christmas Gifts for Clients?
Christmas thank you gifts are an excellent way to maintain relationships with your top clients and executives. You can share them at your next seasonal party or event or deliver them personally with a thank-you card attached. Offering these yearly thank-yous are more than just a way to stay festive, corporate gifts for clients help to maintain your high-priority business relationships.